During this uncertain and unsettling time, our primary goal is to keep our employees, our families, our clients and our communities safe. As such, Mosaic’s physical location is currently closed. However, we are working remotely from home and can still help you with your linen needs. Please read below for tips on how to stay inspired while planning your event and what you need to know about your existing order.
Ways to Plan and Stay Inspired
- We are adding content to our blog and our inspiration galleries daily. Check our website often for inspiration and ideas.
- My Mosaic is a great tool that will enable you to browse our collections and create your own inspiration boards. Email your inspiration boards to yourself and show others on your creative team!
- Request a phone call and one of our remote representatives will be in touch to discuss options, provide product availability and pricing.
- Check out our newest collections. We have over 50 new fabrics in stock this year, why not incorporate some of them into your next event!?
- We just launched new original designs with our Made by Mosaic line. While the plates in these collections are on hold because production is overseas, the 20+ fabrics are available now! As soon as we are up and running, we can send swatches and even ship/deliver full-sized cloths to you. These collections are new to the industry, exclusively ours, and can easily be incorporated into your next event!
Information on Existing Orders Effected by COVID – 19
- We are happy to change the date on contracts that have been signed without penalty. Deposits can be easily transferred to later dates as well, even if you reschedule in 2021.
- When changing dates on events, we will do our best to provide the same products. However, please know there may be a conflict if another client already has the items booked on your new date. If this happens, we will work with you to find a substitution. Rest assured, we have hundreds of options and feel confident we can find a replacement you will love.
- If you need to cancel your event and your linen contract contains “special order” or “custom” items that you have already paid/signed for, unfortunately there will be no refund given on those items as we will have already purchased your special-order fabric.
We recognize that everything in your world has been turned upside down, and we know the feeling! Together we will lift each other and help each other through times of uncertainty. With our very flexible policies regarding requests and orders in place now during the pandemic, we are here for you. Someday soon we will all be rejoicing with the end to these dark days and look forward to partnering with you in that celebration
For up-to-date COVID-19 Updates visit the CDC’s website.